Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Budget hobby challenge: Update 1/27/15

Well it's been a few days and I was finally able to make some progress on the Stormwolf. It has gone from grey plastic on the frame, to assembled with the first layers of paint. 

After the assembly was done, and the base was built I was able to get some base coat down. 


Today while my youngest was taking her afternoon nap I was able to get started I some of the detailing for this. I'm going for a worn look, with burns from low altitude combat. 


I've got a lot more to go, but I feel that I'm on pace to finish this before month end.  




2 comments:

hjkhkj said...

That is a nice looking model, even when it's all grey! Liking the burns.

Unknown said...

Thanks Jon, I think all vehicles look better with some weathering and battle damage.